February 13, 2010

Starting Fresh

Well, it has been awhile since I last posted a new recipe.  It's not that I haven't been cooking (my waistline can confirm that!) but rather I haven't been blogging about what I have been cooking because quite frankly, I have been in a cooking funk.  Everything seems bland and mundane.  I have gotten so tired of the same family favorites.  It is time to reclaim the kitchen and freshen up my recipe box.  I have decided that I will post regularly, I will try new recipes and post the best ones, and I want to buy a new digital camera so I can take photos of my creations (although I warn you all, I am not a photographer so this will not be a layout for a food magazine - I do not claim to be another Pioneer Woman http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/ because if you have ever been to her site you will be in awe of her beautiful postings).

So I hope you come back and try some of my recipes, post comments (even the bad ones) and even share some of your favorites with me and I can post them on here for you! 

Let's Eat!

1 comment:

SarahinSC said...

I am no Ree either, but I still like to blog and take pics and cook! As long as we're enjoying it, that's what counts!